CORTICES is excited to announce a limited number of applications for membership will be considered for this coming year.
CORTICES is a collaboration of pediatric orthopedic surgeons dedicated to improving the Quality, Safety and Value in the management of emergent orthopedic conditions through education, research and development of optimal care guidelines. Our membership consists of multiple geographically diverse and busy pediatric centers that are fully committed to our mission. A list of our current members can be found at cortices.org.
Each membership application consists of:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Support from current CORTICES member (sponsor)
- Letter of Institutional Support from Division or Department Chair or CMO
- A written commitment to contribute the required CORTICES membership fee ($5000/institution) if admitted
Each application will be considered on the merits and the ability of the centers to contribute to the goals of the group. Decision on new membership will be based on:
- Research potential of the applicant/institution, including previous track record
- Institutional geographic representation and significance to the unmet need of CORTICES
- Support from other CORTICES members
- Institutional support as evidence by submitted letter, research infrastructure, previous/current multi-center study involvement
- Trauma volume, Level I status
Once invited for membership, new members will be considered CONDITIONAL members, with a two year window to meet the criteria for ACTIVE membership.
The CORTICES Membership Committee will accept new applications from January 15, 2020 to March 15, 2020. Decisions on membership will be made in May 2020.